Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Newest News....

No, i'm not pregnant! I have just decided for sure for sure that I'm going to school to be a dental hygienist! I'm starting school at the end of March, and i'm not going to chicken out this time! Hmmmm not a whole lot else has been going on, Burke's work is still going great for him, he loves it. Shane(my little brother) had a basketball game yesterday and he rocked! He is such a great ball player! I just hope I didn't embarrass him when I screamed "GO SHANERS!" ooopsss! Not Shaners, just shane :). I love being so close to my family I feel so blessed to be so near to them. I have such an amazing family, and I have such an amazing husband! Im so very thankful for his support with me deciding to fulfill my dream in becoming a Dental Hygienist, and moving me here to be close to my family! I love him with all my heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment