Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Laugh, Love, LIVE!

So here is me blogging...kinda weird! But I like it! So here is what has been going on lately with me and burkey boy. We are living in Oregon right now and Burke is working for Oregon Water Services, which is a great job and he is learning lots and likes what he does! I'm working for PictureMe Portrait Studio(its like a JC penney's photography) I also am learning lots....although my job really wasnt NOT my favorite at first, I finally figured out what I am doing and feel comfortable in what i'm doing! I'm going to start looking for another job however because PictureMe really doesnt give me that many hours. I was going to start school at Lane Community College this winter semeseter. But it just didn't happen. We are just living life one day at a time right now and living it to the fullest! We are having a great time being married and starting our own adventures of a life time. Who knows what we will take on next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment